DAFT!! Need you help!

ZERGMZ
Sp)Slasher

Мастер звп

Блинчиков: 31
Отправлено: 01:13, Пятница, Ноябрь 06 '09

SUCK MY DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUCK MY DOG!!!!!!!!! I BOMB YOU MOUTH!!!!!!!! I"M GOSU MAZAFAKA!!!!!!!!

TERRANPL
Sp)ReseT

рыбак-селекционер...

Блинчиков: 194
Отправлено: 01:31, Пятница, Ноябрь 06 '09

omg man.. Theoretically you can kill the virus, but practicly - not. Go and find cure for AIDS.. It may be a joke by Nature to give a brain to a monkey. One clever man has written about the Human that he is an absolute predator, and any absolute predator when it appears is totally invincible. But with time he is losing his status, and die. The human was the such predator, but he will lose it. Not the mankind will dominate in the world, but the world dominate the mankind. And it's stupid to fight against the Nature, HUMAN can't win. As the nature gave the brain, as it can take it away. So many people in the age are mentally retarded, you can be the next!

UNDEADCA
Sp)Di

лаггггер

Блинчиков: 14
Отправлено: 01:51, Пятница, Ноябрь 06 '09

Еще грамотно пишут :thumbs:
по блину заслужено

PROTOSSUA
Sp)K0t

Всемогущий Уссурийский Кот

Блинчиков: 52
Отправлено: 06:28, Пятница, Ноябрь 06 '09

AIDS >> ALL

gg :E

ZERGRU
Sp)Okmak

piska :diablo:

Блинчиков: 84
Отправлено: 14:29, Пятница, Ноябрь 06 '09

pizdabla

TERRANSE
Sp)Qui

Homeless

Блинчиков: 63
Отправлено: 19:54, Пятница, Ноябрь 06 '09

Lingvo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ZERGLY
Sp)BoOgatti

Perfect no_Ob

Блинчиков: 90
Отправлено: 20:11, Пятница, Ноябрь 06 '09

Уроки английского на spteam. ru :rofl:

PROTOSSLV
Sp)Mozg

МО_OЗГ!

Блинчиков: 22
Отправлено: 23:08, Пятница, Ноябрь 06 '09

It is still sophisticated. You are telling about the nature, although we were talking about higher lifeform domination. I didn't say that they are invincible, but still, by using brainpower, they can make themselves much more resistant to outer world, including nature. And talking about lower lifeforms, they can't. Surely, a virus can kill a human, but a human can also kill the virus - why do you think we are still alive? Also, viruses can't get out of nowhere, they are still created somehow - by higher lifeforms, and by that we can say that the virus is a higher lifeform production mistake, therefore it is our own fault. Surely, there is no cure for AIDS, yet. But i'm sure there'll be, like it was with every other desease caused by different viruses. In the end the BRAIN dominates all. And about mentally retarded - the probability of me becoming like that is far less than the chance that all fishes in the galaxy die at once.

Добавлено
And about the predator status. If what you're saying is true, then Slasher's cat will kill him when he's ill and asleep :rofl:

TERRANPL
Sp)ReseT

рыбак-селекционер...

Отправлено: 23:59, Пятница, Ноябрь 06 '09

Our posts are becoming larger and larger.
Do you think the AIDS virus was created by human? It isn't so, he like most viruses were created by nature. And don't tell me about the future, about what will be, you said by yourself, "look around". Human isn't the choosen one, and not eternal, his time will be over, believe me. There will appear another absolute predator. And about mentally retarded - never say never. Even the best people are becoming retarded.
We have no sense to keep the discussion, we are talking about different things, and ours opinions are very different too. Let's talk about something another.

PROTOSSLV
Sp)Mozg

МО_OЗГ!

Блинчиков: 22
Отправлено: 00:16, Суббота, Ноябрь 07 '09

It is possible that AIDS was created by humans, by their complicated bodies. And nature also can create an antivirus, but humans too can do that besides creating viruses, thus humans can cure themselves and defend against lower lifeforms. I'm not only talking about future, i'm talking about the past - the black death virus, also known as pestis did take a lot of lives, but still, a cure was created, and the virus was defeated. Notice that not by nature, but by human intellect. I didn't tell that human is the chosen one, but he is at a higher level than other creatures and dominates them, although he doesn't have "nature gifts" like claws. Even the best people become retarded, but it is mathematically unlikely.
I agree that we should change the discussion - how about a survey: "Is Slasher a n00b?" Facts for and against :diablo:

TERRANPL
Sp)ReseT

рыбак-селекционер...

Отправлено: 00:29, Суббота, Ноябрь 07 '09

It seems like a discussion between mathematic and philosophy, they never come to a consensus.
Agree with a survey!
Facts for: because, because, because!
Facts against: none.

UNDEADCA
Sp)Di

лаггггер

Блинчиков: 14
Отправлено: 01:11, Суббота, Ноябрь 07 '09

КОТ нужна твоя финальная фраза чтобы закончить тему!

TERRANPL
Sp)ReseT

рыбак-селекционер...

Отправлено: 02:20, Суббота, Ноябрь 07 '09

кот уехал, а тема еще не закончена, мы еще не выяснили нуп-ли Слэшер?

TERRANSE
Sp)Qui

Homeless

Блинчиков: 63
Отправлено: 16:15, Суббота, Ноябрь 07 '09

Маннинг тоже умеет тему завершать :rofl:

TERRANPL
Sp)ReseT

рыбак-селекционер...

Отправлено: 17:39, Суббота, Ноябрь 07 '09

слон! нивыебывайся!